Monday, March 2, 2009

rhetorical case study

To be honest i have had a hard time finding primary sources on my topic. All of the sources i have found are secondary sources. Im am trying to focus my essay on how people reacted after finding out all the money they lost. And how it affected their companies or investments as well as their lives. I have found info on people who either lost a big chunk of their money and people who because of the losses have even killed themselves. I will continue to do my research on the library web page and on google as well. I logged on to youtube and found some videos that relate to my topic. So ill have to take notes on them. 

At the beginning i did not know much about the topic but it sounded interesting so i decided to research on it. Now that I have been reading on this topic, i have learned lots of new interesting info that i could use for my rhetorical case study. It is incredible how just one person could hurt so many in just 1 day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment