Monday, March 23, 2009

rhetorical case study progress

During the break, opposite of what i thought, i had little time to work on my rhetorical case study. I have to work really hard to make my final draft between today and tomorrow. I feel confident of what i need to write. I understand all of the terms and i have good sources that backup my study. I have not written on al of the sources but I have underlined important info on each source that could be analyzed. Reading and researching on my topic has been very helpful. I have learned about the biggest fraud in world's history. I feel really bad about the people who got financially hit because of this scandal. 

The development of my study in under work right now. And i am sure it is going to be good because it is a very interesting topic. It has been difficult for me to write and analyze this sources. Because I have never done a rhetorical case study. But it has been very interesting to work an essay in a rhetorical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment