Monday, March 2, 2009

rhetorical case analysis(organization)

My sources all talk about the same topic, which is: people or organizations who were affected by the Madoff Ponzi scheme. I already have the sources that explain and talk about different examples on how individual people or organizations lost money. I am working on finding new sources based on people’s reaction on the fraud.

How were individuals and organizations affected by Bernard Madoff.

Source 1.

Wilpon’s losses in Fraud Case may affect mets.

- How did he got affected personally.
- How his company will be affected.
- His emotions and reactions to the fraud(pathos)
- Close relationship they had.

Source 2.

Financier’s own fortune led investors to madoff.

- How he got affected personally
- Why he invested
- Relatives affected
- Emotions of relatives

Source 3.


Transitions:

All of my sources talk about the same topic. So, the transitions between topics would be very smooth. I could first start my essay with a small intro of the topic stating the controlling idea. And then introduce my first source and then the second and so on. All of the sources are related so I do not think I will have trouble connecting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment