Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Author's notes for final draft.

This is my author's notes for the final draft of my rhetorical case study. I have never had the opportunity to write a paper of this format before. It was a good experience and I learned a lot about my topic. I know feel that I can explain everything regarding Bernard L. Madoff. I feel sorry about all the people who got hurt by this financier. I am worried about my paper because I think that I sound biased against Madoff. But the truth is that it is difficult not to sound biased because everything that he did was wrong and it had a negative impact in thousands of people's lives. I am also worried about the format and the flow of the essay. It is difficult for me because english is my second language and I have a hard time converting my thoughts from spanish to english. I hope this is what you were expecting me to write. I did my best effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment