Monday, April 20, 2009

humor argument

For my humor argument I decided to make some funny drawings portraying Martin Torrijos( the president of Panama) along with certain people of his administration; and David Murcia ( the money laundering lord). In the drawing I am actually making fun of Martin torrijos and his lack of knowledge. He made the wrong choice by sending david Murcia back to colombia. 
I am not a good drawer and I am not creative at all. So, this assignment has been challenging for me in these two areas. Moreover, it is very challenging for me to make something funny about this issue, because it is a very serious issue. My concern is that people who do not know about the issue, or are not panamanian may not understand my humorous argument. I will try my best to work on these challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment