Monday, April 27, 2009

authors note on portfolio

This is my author's note for the final drafts of my portfolio. Overall I feel really good about all of my drafts. The on that I like the most is the OP-Ed. I think I successfully exposed all of my thoughts in an organized manner. My humorous argument really applies to my topic and i think that it is funny. On my letter to the editor I am basically responding to the article and how I feel about its lack of information and how it should go about to be a better article. This Murcia issue is something that really captures my attention. It makes me angry how the government managed all this issue. This is why i decided to choose this as my topic. Working through this portfolio I had the opportunity to learn more on the topic. I hope that this is what you were looking for. I took my work to the writing center and got it revised. I do not think it was of much help. Because the person who helped me was in some kind of hurry or at least that is what he made me think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment