Tuesday, February 24, 2009

rhetorical essay sources

Researching on my topic was not difficult due to the amount of information available on it. Bernard Madoff's ponzi scheme topic is very recent and there are various magazine articles available out there. After researching i decided to make my topic a little narrower than it was. I decided to change my topic and focus on how were people and organizations affected by bernard madoff. 

The information that i found is very useful. I found four sources that clearly support my topic. Three of my sources talk about how admirable business men who invested or had madoff accounts were affected due to this ponzi scheme. The other source talks about sports figures who had money invested with madoff. I used the library website to make my research. I think this website is a very useful tool since i found what i was looking for. I used the academic search complete search form. For my next research i plan on using other tools to broaden my research on the topic. But as of now i feel very good with the sources i found. 


No comments:

Post a Comment