Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Draft revisions

Monday's workshop was very useful to me. My draft was read Megan and Holly. I think they did a great job pointing me out on the stuff that I need to improve upon. As I read both of their comments, I noticed that I lacked description in certain parts of the essay. They revised my grammar as well and gave me great feedback on what i should change or include to my writing. 
Ms. Patrick read my paper as well. She thought that my essay was in the right track but I need to improve and expand certain areas. Overall by the comments I have received, I think my space analysis will be very good. This workshops are very useful and interactive. 

As of now, I have made several changes to my paper. I changed all the grammatical errors and expanded  a little in certain areas that my peers had pointed out. But I have not been able to go to the library again. So, i am planning on going to the library and check out the area to make a proper analysis of each and every space.

No comments:

Post a Comment